Friday, August 16, 2013

Why haven't I been blogging?

Hello to my shiny blue diamonds!
I haven't blogged in so so so...-a few hundreds of so's later- so long. And the only excuse I have is: I was in space right between that big dark thing where they flush the Galaxy and the tanning planet, right underneath the cheese planet, just on top of that planet where they make hula hoops (can you believe how much they sell them?) , having a diplomatic argument with not-so-good-looking martians who were trying to cut off the Internet from earth claiming that we, humans, aren't being responsible and using it for all the wrong reasons and for bad and "ill" purposes. Can you believe that? Anyway, we managed to arrive to a settlement. We keep the Internet and they get to abduct as many cows and farmers as they want from our planet. I think we totally nailed it! Stupid martians..
My excuse seems more legit now, does it?
Click on the image to enlarge.
Anyway, this post is basically about me telling a bunch of lies and totally taking you off track so you wouldn't remember what the purpose of it was in the first place. I guess it's a bit late to say what's it about, huh?
Anyway (2), miraculously, this is not going to be a long post. It's just me saying  Hi! And I'm here, I'm not dead. I've just been having a busy and lazy summer and I will give you updates on the next post which is hopefully coming very soon. So, look forward to it! It will be about how I spent my summer. All the useful stuff I've learned to do and have done. Clothes I've bought (I will share pictures). How I had fun and how I did some embarrassing stuff that a complex person such as myself would never think of doing! This summer has been great for me and I hope it's been the same for you or even better. I look forward to read in your comments or maybe your blogs how YOU spent your summer.
I guess this post did turn out kind of long after all. Well, blame it on the martians! Since we're talking about martians, how do you like my new template? I know I change it a lot, but this is most likely for keeps.
That's all for now!
Until next time,
Stay out of trouble-not! And take care!
Bye Byez~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for commenting! Don't forget to hit the follow button ;)

 

Guidance & The invisible crown Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template