Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy birthday, my dearest friend.

Neko Chan + Cutie Chan = Friends forever.
I feel like a 6 year old :p 

Hello my little insanely hot indian spices!
Today's post will not be about ME. Well, it'll include me a little bit. But it's mostly a gift for my dear, dear friend, Shreya.
Today, December 03rd, 2012 is a very special day, for a person who lives so far away from me yet so close to my heart. My sweet Shreya, a.k.a 'cutie' turns 16 years old today.
Since I can't be there with you and we can't to celebrate your birthday together nor can I offer you anything, this post is dedicated to you.

10 great facts about my not-so-twin twin:
She:

  • Is so shy, polite and so cute.
  • Is very sensitive.
  • Has a heart of gold that is as big as the 7 seas.
  • Is really smart! That's why she's also known as Smartie.
  • Never misjudges me.
  • Is trustworthy.
  • Is the most humble person you can ever meet.
  • Is super fun! With her I can never get bored.
  • Is beautiful inside-out.
  • Brings out the best of me.
       Dear Shreya, when we first met/talked, I never thought we'd be as close as we are now. I love sharing my thought and stories and crazy moments with you. You're the only friend whom I tell everything to because I know I can trust you and I know you understand. I love that you share everything with me too because you know you can trust me and you know I'll always understand.
      I'm not really good at congratulating people, this almost sounds like a mourning/love letter. So, here's the abbreviation:
Happy super, duper, sweet sixteen! May all your wisher come true, and all your dreams shine like stars. I hope one day we'll be able to celebrate your birthday side by side. I love you in a straight way my dearest Shreya! Enjoy your day!



I don't own this image. However, I love what's written on it.

That's all for this post.
Until next time,
Take care!
Bye Byez~


3 comments:

  1. thanxies Houda! and that will so come true one day when we will celebrate any one of us's bday side by side :D..



    oh i feel guilty nowwwww .. cuz i didnt do anything as special as this on ur bday ! T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure! ^^
    It's fine! my birthday won't be here until march anw :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!! :O <3 remember to keep good friends allways by your side:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for commenting! Don't forget to hit the follow button ;)

 

Guidance & The invisible crown Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template