Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Of Pastel Green I am so keen!

   Hello my heart shaped red apples!!
   As you can see from the picture below, I adore pastel colours! Especially the green one. That is why when I was stalking a couple of my favourite fashion websites, Fashiolista.com  and Polyvore.com, I got inspired to create a few spring/summer outfits on Polyvore.com. And those are what I chose, now if only they were free!
I wanted to share them with you girls to know what are you favourite colours of this season and from right to left which one is your favourite outfit.
If you do happen to come by one of those two websites, do visit me here and here.
Of Pastel Green I'm so keen!




Bright colored shirt
modcloth.com


Denim skinny jeans
newlook.com



Blonde + Blonde twill shorts
bankfashion.co.uk



Baskets noire
dnafootwear.com


Fat face
fatface.com



Knapsack bag
gojane.com


Lacoste
lacoste.com


Gorjana
shopbop.com



Bijoux en plume
hippieshop.com


Gold jewelry
makemechic.com


Gold bracelet
fine-jewelry-shop.com


Gold jewelry
herpanache.com


Miss Selfridge bijoux en plume
missselfridge.com



Amrita singh
amritasingh.com


Sage jewelry
elisailana.com



Ring
mijnwebwinkel.nl


Crochet fedora
windsorstore.com



Tech accessory
storenvy.com



Witchery
witchery.com.au


Forever 21
forever21.com



AERIN lipstick
neimanmarcus.com



Nail care
etsy.com


   First, I wasn't paid to advertise for this site although I WISH! And second, girls, don't forget that unfortunately Google reader is shutting down in July 1st, which means you'll have to follow your favourite blogs (I hope mine is one of'em) through Google+ or Email or Bloglovin..etc. And that's why, if you want to continue following my blog, you can look up at the sidebar and you will find the options how you can follow me through G+/BL/email. And please comment to remind me to follow your blog as well because there are some blogs that haven't been active that I will no longer follow and if you remind me of your blog, I'll make sure that I followed it.
That's all for now! Isn't it nice when I don't talk too much?
Until next time,
Take care!

4 comments:

  1. How did you make all these product links appear? does polyvore or fashiolista let you do that?

    btw i'm back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Thanks a lot! I sure will follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just clicked on "share on blogger" on Polyvore and then got an html that I copied. After that, I clicked on the html option of the blog post (instead of text) and paste it there then went back to text to make the intro and conclusion. Am I making sense?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understood it perfectly! thanks :) I think i'll do that sometime

      Delete

Thanks a lot for commenting! Don't forget to hit the follow button ;)

 

Guidance & The invisible crown Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template