Tuesday, November 27, 2012

If you could go back, what would you change?

Hello my delicious marshmallow and chocolate cookies!
I was thinking so hard on what should today's post be about, that I consumed all the sugar in my blood and got hypoglycemic. Yes, I'm studying about diabetes and I'm making a smart people's sentence because I revised my lessons, did you?? :p
Anyway, I almost forgot what was today's topic. It is "If you could go back in the past, what would you change?" Now, since I can't read your minds I'll give you my answers and I'll hopefully get yours in the comment box below.
I would change:
  •  being friends with and/or trusting some people.
  • Not thinking before acting.
  • Underestimating some situations.
  • Being not just to some people..
  • A lot of things I've done wrong.
Although I believe everything happens for a reason and if some bad stuff haven't happened, the good ones probably wouldn't have either, but I'm human and I have one or two regrets. The good thing is, I learn from my mistakes and I keep my regrets in mind so I won't have more.
One more thing, we might not be able to change the past, but we can do something about it. There's a solution for everything. So, if you have any regrets, work on making them into lessons! I know I am.

That's all! For me, this is a short post, but I wanted to mainly focus on the following announcement. So, the post was just to fill the gap (However, I did put my heart to it and I was a 100% honest). Since I won't make a post for another week because of exams, my announcement is:
I'd love it if any of you sweet pancakes wants to make a guest post here.
Now, that's all for real!
Until next time,
Wish me luck on my exams and take care!
Bye Byez~
I do not own this image.

2 comments:

  1. If I could go back in the past, and change one thing, what would it be?
    Well, I would like to change a lot of things but then like people say "what goes around, come around..", "everything happens for a reason" etc etc. I really don't want to change a single a thing. Neither the stuffs I have been through or the people who I've left behind.. 'cause that's what has made me the person I am today. o_O I realized that last night! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shriti, I totally agree with you. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for commenting! Don't forget to hit the follow button ;)

 

Guidance & The invisible crown Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template