Saturday, November 3, 2012

Ten faces tag: Campaign for PET esteem!

Hello my royal candy canes!
Did you notice something weird about this title?
Well, to answer your question, No, I didn't mistype it and yes, I did mean pets and 10 faces.
I've been seeing these 5 faces tags all day long and I loved the idea! But since I don't have a high tech camera yet, my phone quality isn't really close to "good" and it's almost 11 p.m here; I decided to play this game while following my own rules. Which are:
-Substituting my pics with pictures of animals I've took.
-Making ten faces instead of 5 because it had to be an even number (I'm obsessively ordered sometimes) and there were just a lot of good pics.
Anyway, here's the pics:


Ok! is that good? Miiiiiiice!
(POSING)
Is it morning already?
(LAZY)
Wait! Don't tell me! He's looking at me, isn't he?
(SCARED)
I know! I is handsome.
(ARROGANT)
Dear God! You are a hideous girl!
(SHOCKED!)
Me: hey! There's some milk on your nose.
Cat (Vanessa): Yeah, Right! Like I'm falling for that again!
(Defined by the quote: fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me!)
I'm not talking to you!
(IGNORING)
If you don't take that camera off, I'll -non understandable Miaw Miaw cursing-...
(THREATENING)
So, you're saying you don't have my money?
(ANGRY)
So, the slightly modified rules are:
  • Post 5-10 faces of yourself/pet..etc. Different expressions, situations, moods.
  • Tag five friends.
  • Link back to the person who tagged you.
  • Have fun!
I didn't really tag anyone, because I'm not sure people want to post pictures of their pets or even have any..

I'm just an animal lover. What can you do?
That's all for this post.
Until next time,
Take care!
Bye Byez~

4 comments:

  1. the " fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me" .... is just precious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! now i am tagging myself ok?
    opportunity to do a tag post :)

    and do you have twitter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wan berry, I know right? Too bad she died last year.
    Ines, Go ahead and do that! I'd love to see your version of it!
    I don't have a Twitter acc. I have so many accounts on soo many websites that I really don't have time for it! Is it good anyway?
    That's a pic of my cat when he was younger.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for commenting! Don't forget to hit the follow button ;)

 

Guidance & The invisible crown Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template