Monday, March 18, 2013

What do I know? I'm an only child.

Hello my little cherry sweets!
   To be honest, I have no idea what so ever what to talk about. I just thought "What do I know? I'm an only child." would make a great title for a post. Now that I've cleared the title, time to think of a relevant post.
The post can't be about siblings because I have no idea how it is like. I can talk about being an only child. Cool! I can mention the good and bad things about it. Awesome!
Without further stalling, here I go:
I don't own this img.
The good things about being an only child:
  • Being spoiled.
  • Having everything you want.
  • Not having to share the good stuffs with anyone.
  • No sibling problems, such as fights.
  • Having time alone, just for yourself without being bothered as much.
  • Being envied by and making fun of people with siblings ( optional :p).
  • For what it's worth, being the only heir.
The bad things about being an only child:
  • Being lonely and not knowing how it feels like to have siblings.
  • Not sharing things with anyone. Such as your joy, laughter, small talks, sorrow..etc.
  • No fun and no fights. No nothing! Just boredom. (P.S I find sibling fights very fun and interesting.)
  • Having too much responsibilities, too much high expectations from the family.
  • Being too spoiled to the point of corrupting one's personality by making them selfish, full of themselves and probably rude and uncaring. (I'm a bit selfish but being cured, sometimes uncaring and also very cold-hearted)
  • While growing up, people come and go, but siblings always stay. So, you wouldn't have that. Therefore, being left and disappointed a lot by a lot of people..
  • Feeling a bit left out in conversations about siblings.
   That's all I can think of for now. That's about the most important stuffs concerning being an only child. Personally, I love it sometimes and hate it other times! However, it was meant to be like this and it's probably a good thing. I mean, I'm a pretty impossible and stubborn daughter and if I had a bro/sis it'd be war! Because I like to be master of my territory, like a lion, except in a female, human version. I would give you an example about it, but I don't want to turn this post into a book. So, I'll leave it for the next one.
Until next time,
Take care!
Bye Byez~
I don't own this img.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha i have 2 siblings and we didnt argue but love mocking each other.

    Hi ;) I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :)
    http://luchluchcraft.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a sister, and honestly, I could not imagine my life without her...

    There are pros and cons in everything, in this too, the important bit is YOU to be happy, with or without other peoples interference.

    Also, I just posted about the music I like,
    you go check? aha :)
    http://bahbohh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for commenting! Don't forget to hit the follow button ;)

 

Guidance & The invisible crown Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template